I am a computer programmer.
I frequently contribute to the English Language Learners Stack Exchange. My native language is (American) English. I have lived in several parts of the United States, but not in the South or Midwest. On the other hand, my wife was from the Upper Midwest, and many of my college classmates were from the Midwest, Texas, Kentucky, and the Deep South.
Member for 2 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 17 '18 at 5:29
- English Language Learners 23.3k 23.3k 44 gold badges4848 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Politics 6.2k 6.2k 2222 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 4.1k 4.1k 1212 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 3.4k 3.4k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.8k 2.8k 1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 99 What officially disallows US presidents from driving?
- 88 Do native speakers use "ultima" and "proxima" frequently in spoken English?
- 74 What does IKEA-like mean?
- 67 Does "take a second" mean "take a second look"?
- 53 Are "confidant" and "confident" homophones?
- 49 Why are so many countries still in the Commonwealth?
- 48 Examples of when the professional scientists or mathematicians were wrong, but the nonprofessionals were right?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 8 '19