I'm a programmer turned UX designer living in New Delhi, India. I love working on dashboards, creating wireframes, and solving challenging design problems through research and understanding.
I generally use Photoshop, Illustrator and XD to create my designs and prototypes. Though I've even jumped on and off to other tools like Origami and InVision as needed. And when nothing seems to serve the purpose, I just pick up a few sheets of paper and my favorite ball point pen and start scribbling stuff down to figure something out.
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 66 gold badges2121 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.4k 1.4k 55 gold badges1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- User Experience 454 454 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 349 349 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Travel 290 290 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 132 Why does CSS not support negative padding?
- 28 What is the difference between "sardonic" and "sarcastic"?
- 21 What is the difference between a Bundle and an Intent?
- 17 Why does auto attribute for margin not work vertically while it works horizontally?
- 12 Why is "listen" always followed by "to" in the command voice?
- 9 Why does material design recommend a 2dp border radius for buttons?
- 8 Why is a transportation by road called a "Shipment" but a transportation by seaways called "Cargo"?
- View more network posts →