My user name is Suragch, which means "student" in Mongolian, a language I enjoy studying. I want to always remember to be a learner. In the past few years I've focused primarily on Android and iOS programming, but I'm now transitioning to Flutter in order to save development time.
Feel free to use the code in my answers without attribution in your projects. I'm a big fan of open source and shared information.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 7 '17 at 0:22
- Stack Overflow 238.5k 238.5k 139139 gold badges789789 silver badges875875 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 542 542 22 gold badges66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Travel 418 418 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Review 255 255 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 903 How do I make an attributed string using Swift?
- 748 AsyncTask Android example
- 728 How does String substring work in Swift
- 626 Could not insert new outlet connection: Could not find any information for the class named
- 601 Cocoa: What's the difference between the frame and the bounds?
- 567 UIView with rounded corners and drop shadow?
- 540 Difference between a View's Padding and Margin
- View more network posts →