My user name is Suragch, which means "student" in Mongolian, a language I enjoy studying. I want to always remember to be a learner. In the past few years I've focused primarily on Android and iOS programming, but I'm now transitioning to Flutter in order to save development time.
Feel free to use the code in my answers without attribution in your projects. I'm a big fan of open source and shared information.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 7 '17 at 0:22
- Stack Overflow 341.7k 341.7k 214214 gold badges10971097 silver badges11461146 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 833 833 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Travel 573 573 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Review 405 405 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 998 How do I make an attributed string using Swift?
- 885 How does String substring work in Swift
- 813 AsyncTask Android example
- 729 Could not insert new outlet connection: Could not find any information for the class named
- 669 Cocoa: What's the difference between the frame and the bounds?
- 666 UIView with rounded corners and drop shadow?
- 626 Simple Android grid example using RecyclerView with GridLayoutManager (like the old GridView)
- View more network posts →