My user name is Suragch, which means "student" in Mongolian, a language I enjoy studying. I want to always remember to be a learner. In the past few years I've focused primarily on Android and iOS programming, but I'm now transitioning to Flutter in order to save development time.
Feel free to use the code in my answers without attribution in your projects. I'm a big fan of open source and shared information.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 7 '17 at 0:22
- Stack Overflow 296.4k 296.4k 186186 gold badges996996 silver badges10291029 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 812 812 22 gold badges99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Travel 573 573 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Review 405 405 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 966 How do I make an attributed string using Swift?
- 826 How does String substring work in Swift
- 792 AsyncTask Android example
- 688 Could not insert new outlet connection: Could not find any information for the class named
- 644 Cocoa: What's the difference between the frame and the bounds?
- 624 UIView with rounded corners and drop shadow?
- 566 Difference between a View's Padding and Margin
- View more network posts →