Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 26 '16 at 23:30
- Worldbuilding 67k 67k 1313 gold badges122122 silver badges291291 bronze badges
- Code Review 7.7k 7.7k 1212 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Physics 4.9k 4.9k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.4k 4.4k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Photography 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 160 A poison that only works if you know it is there
- 136 Do we know why there is a speed limit in our universe?
- 113 Why would a language be undubbable by universal (machine) translator?
- 106 Can simply decompressing a JPEG image trigger an exploit?
- 101 Stumped: What would replace 'names' in an alternate history?
- 86 Are there any ways to allow some form of FTL travel without allowing time travel?
- 83 How many coconut trees would be necessary to support a single, middle-aged human on a deserted island?
- View more network posts →