My name is Willow Marsden and I’m a freelance graphic designer.
I also run a forum for people with Aspergers Syndrome, and do YouTube videos to try and help others on the Autistic Spectrum. I myself has Aspergers, Dyspraxia and ADD. At the moment I'm in the middle of writing my second book, which is about coping with Aspergers Syndrome, and life before the diagnosis.
In my spare time I enjoy taking photos; I love my Canon Kiss X4 and take it everywhere with me. I used to draw and paint all the time, but that shifted into graphic design using Photoshop.
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jul 12 '12 at 7:21
Top network posts
- 29 What do I do when I quote a price for a design but the client keeps asking for revisions and redesigns?
- 17 Is a Photoshop EPS file a vector format?
- 13 Can I get a mortgage if I'm employed by my own company, rather than self employed?
- 11 If I make a design in RGB mode and then change it to CMYK how will it look when it's printed?
- 10 Feedback on Basic Website Logo
- 8 Google Web Fonts or Typekit?
- 5 Having Difficulties With The Pen Tool In Photoshop CS6
- View more network posts →