I'm a programmer, professionally in Python, but I do gamedev in C++. I run a blog at blog.tankorsmash.com where I put up a tutorial or two, or talk about the games I'm working on.
I also tweet a lot at @tankorsmash. I'm always looking to meet new people, so make sure to say hi! Often put videos about my newest game, Beat Up The Face, or Build Up The Base still in development.
- Stack Overflow 9.9k 9.9k 44 gold badges5050 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 730 730 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 646 646 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Pets 307 307 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Super User 281 281 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 173 How to display the first few characters of a string in Python?
- 42 Why does comparing strings using either '==' or 'is' sometimes produce a different result?
- 30 Convert file contents to lower case
- 27 How can I delete all lines in a file using vi?
- 27 doxygen and graphviz doesn't generate map files
- 27 global name 'reverse' is not defined
- 24 How to get the value of the last assigned variable in iPython?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 7 '14