My name is Dan Hanly and I am a Full Stack Application Developer from Pontypridd in South Wales. I have a tremendous passion for developing in a range of languages and for bringing large-scale projects through their full development lifecycle into a production environment.
I am highly capable and a quick learner, always bringing fresh ideas, out-of-the-box thinking and the ability to adapt my professional skills to any project requirement. I’m not constrained by technology, understanding instead the need to adopt the appropriate technology for each unique project. I am also keenly involved in the Open Source community, developing useful components and trying to involve myself in large projects in need of development help.
My strengths are:
- Great at tackling complex problems
- I write clean, well-commented code
- Experienced with a range of testing (TDD & BDD)
- I follow development standards
- Experienced with task-automation
- Working in an Agile development environment
- Utilising git version control on all projects
- Stack Overflow 7.6k 7.6k 1212 gold badges6767 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 2.3k 2.3k 66 gold badges2323 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Writing 971 971 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- The Workplace 966 966 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 963 963 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 176 Difference between "include" and "require" in php
- 89 Responsive Images with CSS
- 56 Detecting Pan Gesture End
- 45 Responsive Images with CSS
- 34 Is it correct to say Person A is the "spitting image" or the "splitting image" of Person B?
- 25 Is it appropriate to tell players the expected outcome of a throw?
- 25 What should I do if a potential client claims my pricing is too high?
- View more network posts →