- Stack Overflow 960 960 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 311 311 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Computer Science 243 243 11 gold badge22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Mathematics 215 215 11 gold badge22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Code Review 153 153 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 20 How can "x & y" be false when both x and y are true?
- 17 What is the reason for this finally clause containing close() calls
- 15 How to create a one pixel pencil brush in Gimp?
- 14 Why is the Kleene star operator also called the Kleene 'closure' operator?
- 9 Question about the proof that 'A graph with maximum degree at most k is (k + 1) colorable
- 8 What is a Degenerate Class?
- 6 Mystery (concurrency/component drawing?) bug in very simple Swing dice program
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 16 '16