Be sure and up-vote the folks that help you. It's the only thanks they get.
I'm just a guy helping while also learning and answering quickie questions..but with a bad habit of speeding through while multi-tasking, or not genuinely having time to do a full follow-up. So I often answer in comments like a jerk when it's short. #SOReadyToHelp ;)
I ❤ S.O. because it's people helping people, without interference of political, racial, social, or religious hindrance.
*However, there are some folks that could do well to leave their ego offline...
Because everyone knows something,
but nobody knows everything... Right?
(Which is why all the stackexchange sites even exist... I mean we've all been there. So there's no reason to be a jerk to someone just trying to learn.)
Professionalistical Disclaimer : All words and outward facing communication are mine alone and do not reflect any stance or opinion of my peers or employers.
Kansas (Yes, Kansas..)
Member for 6 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 6 '14 at 19:04
- Stack Overflow 18.5k 18.5k 22 gold badges4141 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 576 576 44 gold badges77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 393 393 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 193 193 11 gold badge11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- User Experience 139 139 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 58 How to Line Break or new line in XAML
- 34 Accessing background color of textblock
- 33 Advanced XAML Animation effects. Pulse, Marching ants, Rotations. Alerts
- 29 Multiple Colors In TextBlock
- 29 How to create a style based on default style?
- 27 Is there a keyboard shortcut to switch between XAML and Designer in VS 2012?
- 23 Specify transparency level of a named color in XAML
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 6 '14