- Blender 51.6k 51.6k 22 gold badges4343 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.2k 6.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Open Source 1.4k 1.4k 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Game Development 356 356 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 336 336 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 Why doesn't my unwrapped model appear in the UV Editor?
- 33 How to know which object is using a material
- 26 Clean up vertices/edges with no faces
- 24 Keep sharp edges when using subdivision surface
- 23 What is the difference between items listed in bpy.ops bpy.data and bpy.context
- 23 How do I straighten UV maps?
- 22 Is it possible to get a random number in the node editor?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 22 '16