I am Philipp Kretzschmar, a backend developer from Hamburg working at Dreamlines.
My main weapons of choice are:
- Scala (though I don't like the tech as much)
I play around with:
I feel most comfortable on a unix-like system featuring a powerful bash. (This excludes MacOS.)
I love to code within JetBrains's flavored IDEs, e.g. IntelliJ, PhpStorm, WebStorm and using the IdeaVim plugin and having a docker-compose stack to develop on.
- Stack Overflow 33.3k 33.3k 3838 gold badges148148 silver badges245245 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 9.9k 9.9k 1818 gold badges4848 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Arqade 5.6k 5.6k 3030 gold badges6666 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 4.6k 4.6k 88 gold badges3939 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Ask Different 4.1k 4.1k 55 gold badges1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 217 How to host google web fonts on my own server?
- 212 How to add a newline to the end of a file?
- 201 Make the green full screen window icon on Yosemite maximize windows
- 154 What is the difference between npm-shrinkwrap.json and package-lock.json?
- 151 How do I determine the number of RAM slots in use?
- 140 How to wrap selection in quotes using PhpStorm?
- 130 How to change the default behaviour of the fullscreen/maximize button?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 26 '13