C. A. McCann
"If you want more effective programmers, you will discover that they should not waste their time debugging, they should not introduce the bugs to start with." -- EWD
"The utility of a language as a tool of thought increases with the range of topics it can treat, but decreases with the amount of vocabulary and the complexity of grammatical rules which the user must keep in mind. Economy of notation is therefore important." -- K. Iverson
"Civilization advances by extending the number of operations which we can perform without thinking about them." -- A. N. Whitehead
Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem.
falling down all these questions
Member for 6 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 30 '13 at 14:15
- Stack Overflow 72.7k 72.7k 1717 gold badges196196 silver badges298298 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.8k 6.8k 66 gold badges2323 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.2k 2.2k 1414 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 631 631 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 439 439 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 317 Jon Skeet now #2 in Reputation Leagues!
- 214 foldl versus foldr behavior with infinite lists
- 135 Abusing the algebra of algebraic data types - why does this work?
- 109 How and why does the Haskell Cont monad work?
- 94 DatatypeContexts Deprecated in Latest GHC: Why?
- 92 Explanation of combinators for the working man
- 90 Existential vs. Universally quantified types in Haskell
- View more network posts →