This tag is for questions specifically about the process of asking questions on the Stack Exchange Graphic Design site. For other Stack Exchange sites, please refer to their meta site.
If you need clarification about asking a question, please ensure that you've read the Asking section on the help page that already covers the topics presented bellow with a detailed information:
- What topics can I ask about here?
- What types of questions should I avoid asking?
- What does it mean if a question is "closed" or "on hold"?
- Why are questions no longer being accepted from my account?
- Why and how are some questions deleted?
- What are tags, and how should I use them?
- What should I do when someone answers my question?
- How do I ask a good question?
- What if I disagree with the closure of a question? How can I reopen it?
- What should I do if no one answers my question?
- Why do I see a message that my question does not meet quality standards?
- Why are some questions marked as duplicate?
Also, take a look at questions already tagged with this tag to ensure that your question hasn't been asked before.