There are already quite a few question asking for resources, which basically ask for links:
- Where are some good places to find free stock images?
- What are good sources for Open-Source fonts?
- Where can I find good filigree?
- Where can I find tutorials for Gimp?
- Where can I find tutorials for Inkscape?
Should they be regular questions or community wikis, with one resource/answer?
(I tried a different approach in the filigree question, where I started a community wiki -answer to a regular question)
Should they (ever) be marked as "answered"?
Where should we draw the line; e.g. if someone would've asked for vector stock resources, should a question asking for filigree vectors be closed and pointed to the vector stock question?
I know one can't mark their question as a community wiki, but needs to flag it for moderator attention.