We have the tag presentation-design, which has 48 questions and a tag description, as well as the presentation tag, with only 17 questions and no tag description. To me there doesn't seem to be a difference between the two. Can we get these tags merged?
There is a difference.
One is about designing presentations; the other about presenting designs... There is certainly overlap but it is an important distinction. It is, e.g., the difference between creating a PowerPoint presentation template for a client and presenting your logo concepts to another.
To illustrate my point, compare a few questions from each...
A few presentation-design questions about designing presentations:
- Professional Powerpoint design from Indesign
- PowerPoint: Proceed to next slide on click, regardless of the ongoing animations in the current slide
- What are the Google Slide background dimensions?
Likewise, a few presentation questions about presenting designs:
- In what cases should I pay attention to my design's colour scheme when presenting it? When I do, what is a good way to do so?
- Best practices for client presentation when not face to face
- How to present a print project to a client?
The tag wikis should be updated to reflect this.