- Most of the questions are about saving files in a different format, which is exporting;
- a lot of the questions are tagged with both tags, which seems unnecessarily redundant;
- a bunch of questions ask about "Save for Web" or "Save as" which is also exporting!
- I don't think it's such an important concept that we need differentiation with 2 tags, or that we need a tag when asking about saving PSD files (usually the question already includes other more useful tags for the context);
- I generally dislike the sound of save? It's not very design-y (ok maybe ignore this reason).
Shall we merge them?