On Stack Overflow there is an option to talk in a chat room on the right hand column when someone needs more details on a question. Does Graphic Design have that option?


Yep, it's called The Ink Spot!

There are also some others including

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .