The Sith lord Tim has granted us the usage of syntax highlighting for GD.SE but since this isn’t automatically highlighted, the mods have to assign the language syntax to the tag. If you see a tag assigned to a question that could use syntax highlighting for GD.SE, suggest it here. Please place each tag suggestion in its own answer so we can mark if we completed or denied your request.
I have noticed that manually entering a language tag does not seem to work. I have tried to mark my python answers with:
<!-- language: lang-py -->
<!-- language: python -->
<!-- language: lang-python -->
But it did not seem to do anything. Is mannually marking the language not supported?
Some examples of answers in python (mostly mine):
- Programmatically creating radiating rows of dots
- Data merge for PDF
- Is it possible to revert preapplied alpha blend and find original color?
- Faded Colour Code Calculation
- How to create a vector curve programmatically?
- Export multi page pdf with gimp (Look one that is not mine)
- autoshrink with aspect ratio (and more)