I see these:
But the actual On-Topic has:
This includes questions about:
- Graphic arts theory and history; "Why" we do what we do and not necessarily the "how" in logo design, fonts & typography, visual communication
- Web design
- Layout and printing
- 3D graphics
- Digital media
- The identification of fonts, if certain conditions are met (see our guidelines for font-identification questions).
- Critique about special aspects of a design work (see our guidelines for critique questions).
but not about:
- Simple "How to" questions
- Brainstorming or idea gathering
- Technical questions related to video editing software
- Web site architecture and development
- Examples: HTML that doesn't include CSS, server-side issues
- Landscaping and architecture
Change "Technical questions related to video editing software" to simply "Video Production questions", per Should we allow video editing?
Change 3D graphics from questions that are on-topic to off-topic, per Are we going to allow 3DS Max/Maya/Modo... questions? YES or NO?
And something about technical questions if we can ever figure out as a community what to allow in that regard. But right now the only mention of technical support is next to video for some reason.